Hi semua, baru je tadi my husband bg link cara nak increase traffik kat blog masing2..well , saya tengah mengkaji ni..walaupun ada yg xpaham..wahaahha.. Saja nak share dengan u olls tip2 yang saya tengah baca ni.. Klik di Tips to increase traffic to your blog by tom ewer
Sangat bagus tau tips ni untuk yang suka blogging atau yang buat bisnes online. Sesuai dipraktikkan supaya lebih ramai orang mengenali blog kita ^_^
Ini antara kandungan 50 tips tu. More details rujuk pada link kat atas tu ye :
- Write great posts.
- Write more posts (do you post 3x per week? Try 5x per week).
- Be among the first to break a hot story.
- Write something controversial.
- Write list posts.
- Create irresistible headlines.
- Use Feedburner.
- Submit key articles to ezinearticles.com for syndication.
- Write guest posts.
- Invite guest posters.
- Host webinars with other bloggers – tap into their audience.
- Start producing videos and tap into the huge YouTube market.
- Start producing a podcast and tap into the huge iTunes market.
- Start a periodical newsletter to bring visitors back to your blog on a regular basis.
- Create “link love” posts and let each blogger know that you are linking to them.
- Make your blog beautiful.
- Make your blog easy to navigate.
- Use breadcrumbs.
- Optimize your posts for SEO (permalink, title, description, headers, content, etc).
- Create loads of relevant tags and link them to your posts.
- Interlink your pages.
- Submit your site to major directories.
- Always use relevant alt tags and titles for your images.
- Include a link to your blog in any and all online profiles you complete.
- Search out and follow likeminded people on Twitter (search by keyword, or by hashtags, etc).
- Always follow those who re-tweet your content.
- Comment on other people’s Facebook pages to drive traffic back to your own.
- Mention other Facebook pages on your wall and you will show up in their feeds.
- Jump on the Google+ bandwagon and create your own page.
- Make sharing simple – include highly visible social media buttons on your posts.
- Submit your best posts to social bookmarking sites such as Digg and StumbleUpon.
- Interact with peers on forums.
- Reach out to bloggers you like – build relationships.
- Keep in touch with bloggers you know – nurture relationships.
- Provide insightful comments on other blogs and get to know other bloggers and commenters.
- Offer yourself up for interview on other bloggers’ podcasts.
- Interview other bloggers and tap into their audience.
- Talk to everyone about your blog. Don’t be shy.
- Print some business cards. Hand them to everyone and anyone.
- Attend blogging conferences and any “gatherings” related to your niche. Throw business cards around with wild abandon. Network like crazy.
- Create your own local periodical meet up for bloggers or for your blog’s niche.
- Release a free product and ask your readers to “pay with a tweet”.
- Write an eBook and market it voraciously.
- Produce a video course.
- Leave trackbacks on other blogs.
- Add your blog’s URL to your email signature.
- If writing for others, link back to your own blog (with permission only of course).
- Write a press release for your blog and publish it to the world.
- Hold a competition. The prize doesn’t have to be huge!
- Never stop trying new things.
thanx for d info..
jom shopping sini
Thanks for sharing Information to us. If someone wants to know about Tailoring Applications and Tailoring Guide I think this is the right place for you!
SEO Company in Coimbatore | Digital marketing company coimbatore | web designer in coimbatore
Thanks for sharing Information to us. If someone wants to know about,I think this is the right place for you!
Android App Development in Coimbatore
Chatbot Development Company
3d animation company